Hi Buzzers!! Have you ever experienced your phone or computer is acting strange? Such as it restart by itself, it download apps or visit to a malicious sites, phone battery dried so quickly, hearing weird sound when you are in a conversation, or you don’t use it but your phone gets hotter and your phone bills raise drastically?? Then be aware Buzzers! You have been hijacked! You probably think “Why?..I am a good person just like Mother Teresa” Well, now I tell you why…
1. You are connected to a Public Wi Fi without logging out!
2. You are charging Your Phone in a Malware infected device such as Infected Laptop.
3. You download illegitimate apps or fake apps without re-checking the authors, last update, and reviews.
4. You download apps from third party and not from the official store.
5. You click “Update” to a Fake Software Update.
6. You are log in to a Fake Social Media Account. Hackers can sent you notification about your social media account or have a social media window similar as the one you used (phishing). They usually will make you fill in your email and social media password.
7. You don’t download antivirus for your phone or laptop, or you did but you don’t realize it was a fake anti virus app.
8. Your data is leaked or breaches. Sometimes some bad people sold your data to the third party which they can use for illegal thing such as trying to get into your bank account.
9. You did something that is not pleased the government or agencies such as conduct a protest etc. The famous surveillance case is FBI’s Stingray in Chicago. Even though around dozens of states has make a rule about spying except in criminal investigations, many agencies are not bond to the rules.
10. You believe the people too much! Phone is like a bra, it should be kept attached to you. Sometimes because of a fight, hatred or suspicion, our close ones or enemies do something like running a spyware app! The app will run in the background without you realize it! It will send your photos, email, conversation, text messages, last call and etc to the third party!! Hummm…always scan your phone after lending it to someone, Just in case!