1. Hawaii is created because of the eruption of an undersea volcano in thousand years ago.
Credit: Photo by cathy313.center blog.net
2. Hawaii doesn’t have daylight saving time, because it starts 2 hours before pacific time and 5 hours behind East Standard Time.
Credit: Photo by corural.com
3. Hawaii is the widest state in the United States.
Credit: Photo by dronestagr.am
4. Hawaii is the one and only state that grows coffee.
Credit: Photo by ikonomo.com
5. Hawaii produces a lot of pineapples. One-third of the world’s pineapples comes from Hawaii.
Credit: Photo by Pinterest.fr
6. A, E, I, O, U, H, K, L, M, N, P, W is the only alphabets in Hawaiian. Yes, it’s only 12 ..
Credit: Photo by Pinterest.com
7. Hawaii has the World largest and active volcano called Kilauea Iki.
Credit: Photo by weather.com
8. The Southernmost point in the United States is not in Florida. It’s in Hawaii, the exact location is in Ka Lae.
Credit: Photo by flicker.com
9. The island of Oahu is a place where you can get the best surfing experience since it has best surfing beaches on the states.
Credit: Photo by urlaubsguru.de
10. Honolulu in Hawaii is ranked nation’s 11th largest metropolitan area. The only royal palace in the United States is Iolani Palace in Hawaii.
Credit: Photo by gathercoffeecompany.com & Pinterest.com