Latest stories

  • 5 Inspiring Books to Read this Summer with Your Teens !!

    Buzzers, in this world where technology grows rapidly and everything gets too practical, we sometimes forget to hang out with our kids and teach them on how to be kind and how to love. Most of us lose the time of our life doing something not worth that much, kids need their parents figure. Play […] More

    362 points
    Upvote Downvote

    Total votes: 1

    Upvotes: 1

    Upvotes percentage: 100.000000%

    Downvotes: 0

    Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

  • TOP 10 People Rockin’ on Their Red Nose Day

    Hot Popular

    1. This dramatic pirate in the middle of the second row. Yes we all have that one friend… 2. This cute gang … Wait where did the flamingo come from? It looks like mine?! 3. These Hottest Clown goes to these two buddies who match everything…in red. 4. Even people from another galaxy know how […] More

    401 points
    Upvote Downvote

    Total votes: 1

    Upvotes: 1

    Upvotes percentage: 100.000000%

    Downvotes: 0

    Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

  • 5 Best Language App For a Fun and Easy Learning !!

    1. Mindsnacks If you’re bored by the usual language learning by text or books and look forward to something Fun and Refreshing then Mindsnacks could be your best answer! This app put a fun learning through games and audio clips. A unique algorithm will help you create your own pace and personalize your experience. You […] More

    401 points
    Upvote Downvote

    Total votes: 1

    Upvotes: 1

    Upvotes percentage: 100.000000%

    Downvotes: 0

    Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

  • 5 Best Fun & Interactive Sites for Kids !

    As a parent, we know that keeping our busy schedule plus accompany our kids could be a hard task. Studies say only 2% of people very fortunate enough to have multitasking skills, the other 98% tend to do a lot of mistakes and need more time to fix it.   Then, what if the distraction […] More

    402 points
    Upvote Downvote

    Total votes: 2

    Upvotes: 2

    Upvotes percentage: 100.000000%

    Downvotes: 0

    Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%